I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was feeling too aggravated. Today, not so aggravated – lucky readers – all 9 of you! I did have to conjure up yesterday’s frustrations in order to make this an effective post – I think I was successful 😀
1) The bicycle riding next-door pervert is still here.Why doesn’t he take his unemployed lazy ass, along with his shitting dog the hell out of here? This forty-something dude is living with his mother people. His mother! Quite frankly, I’ve had it with his peeping Tom bullshit. Get a life! Note to pervert-dog: stop shitting on my lawn!
2) I’m still amazed at the number of train assholes that exist out there. These people take the train every day and still haven’t figured out the concept of personal space. Hello? If you’re pushing someone, hitting them with your body/purse/backpack/whatever or hijacking their spot in their own damn seat, you’re in their personal space! And BTW, apologies are free – try using them some time!
3) Irresponsible cyclists who take corners at warp speed without heeding the STOP sign. Hey dumb-ass, see that bright red sign over there? The one that’s on every other street corner? Yeah, that’s right – the one that mysteriously causes moving vehicles to come to a stop. Know what that is? A STOP sign. Just because you’re on a bike and sporting ugly neon spandex doesn’t mean that you’re immune to the rules of the road. If your ass gets mowed down by a truck, it will be your own damn fault.
4) I can’t believe people are talking to me about Christmas already. SHUT UP!
5) How many of you spit? How many of you spit on public streets and sidewalks while pedestrians are fluttering about all around you? I don’t spit because it’s uncivilized and rude, not to mention disgusting. There is nothing I love more then walking down a street and having some jackass spit right in front of me as he walks by. I suggest adding a few social skills to your vast repertoire of social etiquette – nimrod!
This is for the pervs, spitters, irresponsible cyclists and the socially inept:
I say, now I feel better! What’s annoying you this week?